Keep your accounting fees as low as possible.
The following strategies will help to reduce your accounting fees:
- Contact us for assistance before you complete a financial
transaction. Planning opportunities that could save you money are
usually very limited once a transaction is signed and sealed.
- From time to time, we will send you information that we feel is
important for you to know. We hope you will take the opportunity to read
it and ask questions about anything of interest to you.
- Keep adequate records. If your financial affairs are simple, your
recordkeeping will be simple. If your affairs are complicated, a good
record system will more than pay for itself.
- Keep in touch with us. Sometimes a quick telephone call to us will
keep things on the right track. If you get correspondence from the IRS
or unusual information from financial institutions, let us know so that
we can keep your file current.
- Use the advice for which you have paid. We hope that the advice we
give you provides the best solution to your problem and fits your